Tamariki Ora/Well Child Service
- Are you passionate about supporting pepi, their mothers and whānau?
- Does delivering a home visiting service and working for a kaupapa Maori community organisation sound like what you would like to be doing?
- Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team of experienced nurses?
- Are you a registered nurse with at least two years’ experience?
Te Puawaitanga ki Ōtautahi Trust is a kaupapa Māori provider of a range of health, education and social services that promote the wellbeing of Māori whānau. The Tamariki Ora service is seeking suitably experienced nurses to join the eight nurses in the team.
You will have a key role in assessing and promoting pepi health and development from 0 – 5years of age as well as supporting whānau in their parenting endeavours. You will have a client case load and enjoy continuity of care with whānau.
Ideally you will have completed the Tamariki Ora/Well Child post graduate qualification. However, support to complete this will be available for the right applicant, please let us know about your passion for furthering your career by supporting whānau and their pepi, by delivering New Zealand’s Well Child schedule.
Click here for a copy of the position description, application and police check form. Please send the application forms with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or phone 0800 66 99 57 for more details. Applications close on Monday April 26th, 2021.
Kaitiaki – Kā Au Kahuraki
Parental leave cover for 40 weeks
- Are you keen to work in a collaborative initiative with Ministry of Education and ECE’s in the east of Christchurch?
- Would you like to be part of a project which focusses on increasing protective factors to mitigate family harm building safer neighbourhoods?
- Would you like to work with a kaupapa Māori community organisation?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for their community. You would be working within a team that collaboratively focusses on helping Early Childhood Education Centres to create supportive environments for tamariki and whānau, with the overarching objective of creating safer communities.
A range of qualifications will be suitable for this role such as Whānau Ora, Social Work, Early Childhood Education, Health Promotion, Community Development, and experience in working in the field of whānau hauora.
The salary range is $48,000 – $54,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
To be considered for this role, you must send all the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A Cover letter
- Kaitiaki Application Form (above)
- Police Vetting form (Page 2&3 filled out by applicant)
- Your CV
You can request the above forms by email or by phone – 0800 66 99 57
Applications close on Thursday April 29th, 2021 at midnight.